Media Planner, Traditional and Digital Marketing
October 25, 2018
We are looking for an ambitious and strategic media professional who brings innovative and unconventional thinking to our clients and their brands. The position requires strong analytical skills to provide strategic direction and data-driven insights. Candidates need to have experience assisting in the development of campaigns, communicating content, uncovering insights, and analyzing metrics. Being a proactive collaborator and working effectively in teams is a must.
We create and execute programs for our clients that range from television and radio to online and social media – from branding and awareness efforts to performance and direct-response campaigns.
- Analyze and interpret data from multiple sources
- Create reports, charts and presentations
- Develop strategies, provide creative solutions and present recommendations
- Assist in creating integrated communications plans across all paid media channels: digital, social, search, broadcast, print, and out-of-home
- Implement plans, including the buying of traditional and digital media
- Manage, monitor and optimize communications programs
- Participate in new business and growth opportunities with current clients
- Research industry trends and emerging platforms that impact the industry and our clients’ business
- BA Degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications
- 4-5 years experience working with both digital and traditional paid media
- Able to manage a complex workload that spans planning, execution, and analysis
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop clear and concise documents and presentations
- Passion and ability to thrive in an environment that requires creativity and teamwork
- Exceptional analytical skills, must have experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Experience with online and offline data tools: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SimilarWeb, Arbitron, Nielsen, MRI, and Kantar is preferred
- Expertise with Doubleclick Manager (DCM) and Tableau is required
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Preston Kelly is a modern, independent marketing communications agency located in Northeast Minneapolis. We have a wide array of clients such as UCare, Catholic Health Initiatives, Ameriprise, Edina Realty, Par Aide, NoDoz, Medtronic, Gundersen Health and the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Michelle Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org.