May 10, 2021
Preston Kelly is looking for a self-starter with strategic digital skills, curiosity and passion for all aspects of the digital experience, including UX strategy, SEO, information architecture, content, analytics, and digital innovation. We are looking for a “T-shaped,” well-rounded strategist with a strong understanding of the entire digital ecosystem and deep experience in human-centered design and content. A collaborator and connector who knows when and how to engage the right people for the right conversations to do the best work possible.
You will collaborate with an uber-talented team to develop integrated strategies and experiences that are inherently good – good for people and good for the business. You’ll help lead our clients into the digital future by applying creativity, technology, strategic thinking and your relentless drive to learn and innovate.
Our CO-OP Values:
You will join a team of fanatics on a common mission to help grow Preston Kelly, our clients and grow personally as well. We will do so by following our agency values.
Courage: Champion smart risk
Originality: Choreograph our own dance
Openness: Welcome diverse ideas
Positivity: Inspire more great
We are committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Develop strategic recommendations that add value, drive consumer engagement, exceed clients’ expectations and lead to award-winning work
- Conduct user research and analyze existing business and user data to inform user-first experience design, marketing and content strategies
- Author user experience strategies and deliverables including personas, journey maps, user flows, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, user stories, etc.
- Gather and document business and functional requirements
- Support website migrations with site audits, gap analyses, page mapping, etc.
- Maintain integrity of the UX vision through each phase of the project by collaborating closely with creative, content, and development teams
- Digest analytics, extrapolate insights, and evaluate performance against goals
- Recommend opportunities to test and optimize performance across channels
- Conduct content and SEO audits, and recommend strategies to improve organic search performance and user engagement
- Drive the optimal integration of digital and traditional, as well as paid, owned and earned marketing strategies
- Collaborate with other team members on content marketing, social strategy, email strategy, personalization, and overall engagement strategy initiatives
- Develop expertise in clients’ business categories, audiences and martech capabilities, and proactively guide them towards innovative, differentiating use of digital
- Act as a digital thought leader to inspire our team and clients
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing (agency experience preferred) including digital strategy, UX, SEO and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education combined with experience
- Solid understanding of digital trends and what moves a modern consumer, along with the drive to translate this knowledge into smart, strategic plans
- Expertise in user experience strategy and design, IA, and user testing
- Experience using wireframing and prototyping tools like InVision, Moqups and Sketch
- Expert use of analytics and dashboard tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Proven ability to dig into the details (whether it’s research, business plans, sitemaps or analytics) and emerge with strong strategic insights and actionable takeaways
- Ability to develop and deliver persuasive, compelling presentations
- Skills to manage multiple project assignments and deliverables at the same time
- An “ownership mindset” and proactive approach to solving challenges
- Rapid learning and application of new skills
- Experience and desire to work in a collaborative environment based on open communication, listening and exchange of ideas
Sounds like you? Please submit a cover letter, resume and a portfolio of relevant work samples/case studies to Deanne Goetz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Preston Kelly
Preston Kelly believes that “Good Wins” and works to make a positive impact on the lives of the people we market for and with. We’ve been named Ad Age’s “Midwest Small Agency of the Year” and ranked in the top 100 agencies nationally in the Effie Effectiveness Index. We are also a 2020 Best Places to Work, from Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.