June 04, 2021
The administrative coordinator position plays a very important role at Preston Kelly. It is the nerve center of the agency, the Jack/Jill-of-all-trades, from front desk reception to travel agent, catering manager and office manager.
- The face of the agency – Welcome clients, guests, and visitors to Preston Kelly in a friendly and professional manner.
- Help to ensure we have a safe environment for employees and visitors.
- Clerical accounting sidekick – Assist the number crunchers when needed with entering invoices, and running a couple reports.
- Travel agent – Help agency team members get to where we need to go.
- Recruiting administrator – Receive, distribute and track resumes through job posts, set up initial interviews, send thank you letters.
- New hire buddy – Handle logistics for all new hires, including desk space, equipment, parking, business cards, email/phone number, and welcome them with check drawing, desk gifts, etc.
- Creative culinary wizard – Search out interesting food options, order and set up meals and snacks for client and agency meetings stock kitchen with goodies.
- List and file master – Maintain employee/department directories.
- White glove tester – Keep the reception area and conference rooms clean so that mom would approve.
- Postmaster – Sort and weigh mail on the scale no one else knows how to use.
- Supply room boss – Order all the office stuff we need and might need.
- Wrangler – Manage conference room scheduling, call agency meetings and track the ins and outs of team members.
- Award show submitter – Help us win more bling by gathering information and assets to submit work for award shows.
- Security manager – Provide and track security cards for team members, provide access to visitors, make sure all doors and windows are secure by close of business.
- Phone guru – Answer incoming calls positively and master the art of transferring calls.
- Special projects – Handle the many unique projects that pop up throughout the year, including agency surveys, department projects, events and more.
Skills and work style:
- Sense of humor, plays well with others, problem solver, conversationalist, flexible (not the yoga kind), reliable, dependable and trustworthy.
- Microsoft Office Suite and other computer skills.
Sounds like you? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org, a resume and cover letter letting us know why you think this is the perfect fit for you.
About Preston Kelly
Preston Kelly believes that “Good Wins” and works to make a positive impact on the lives of the people we market for and with. We’ve been named Ad Age’s “Midwest Small Agency of the Year” and ranked in the top 100 agencies nationally in the Effie Effectiveness Index. We are also a 2020 Best Places to Work, from Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.