Tuesday - August 19, 2014
We’re looking for a junior writer who can hold his or her own with three of the best AD’s in the country. A passionate writer’s writer with a media neutral approach to concepting and a collaborative spirit. You can hit the laptop running on content, radio, TV, banners, print, posters, social and direct upon occasion. We’d like somebody with creative ambitions as big as the river outside our office door and a work ethic to match. You either have a couple of very strong years in the business and/or a book that already feels like you do. Seriously, a killer advertising book is essential don’t just send editorial writing, or school poems. PK was recently named Ad Age's Midwest Small Agency of the Year and is ranked in the top 25 nationally in the Effie Effectiveness Index. (clients like that)
Send resume and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday - August 15, 2014
Do you often ask yourself, “How’d they do that?” Do you enjoy getting your digital fingernails dirty? Do you love a challenge? Like instigating change as part of a driven team? If you honestly answered “yes” to all of the above, we should most definitely talk.
As a member of the Preston Kelly digital team, you will help develop and implement integrated and digital strategies and user experiences that get results in unconventional and innovative ways. You’ll apply creativity, digital knowledge and strategic thinking to solve our clients’ challenges and instigate new opportunities. And you’ll get plenty of team support doing it.
If we’re right for each other, you are a self-starter with hybrid digital skills. Collaborating across disciplines is second nature to you. You possess the energy to bring digital strategies and ideas to life. You are organized, passionate, resilient and eager to help evolve and expand Preston Kelly’s digital capabilities. We are not looking for a niche player in a single area like IA, social media, email, or analytics…rather, someone who can contribute in all aspects of the digital experience.
- Author and collaborate on digital strategy recommendations for clients
- Develop information architecture and user experience plans
- Create digital content strategies across multiple channels
- Contribute to social media strategy development, editorial planning and social campaign management
- Review web analytics to evaluate performance against goals and extrapolate insights
- Participate and sometimes lead team brainstorms
- Partner with creative teams on UX and UI development
- Conduct online content audits and competitive analysis
- Assess existing content for clients and the agency to identify strengths, weaknesses, gaps and inconsistencies, as well as opportunities
- Contribute to expanding digital knowledge throughout the agency and for clients
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing (agency experience preferred) including websites, social media, email, mobile and search
- Contagious energy and passion for digital marketing
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing and business strategy
- Deep working knowledge of user experience design and information architecture
- Working knowledge of analytic tools and ability to use them to implement and evaluate performance metrics
- Dig into the details and emerge with strong strategic insights
- Develop and present persuasive, powerful decks
- Compelling writing and communication skills
- Skills to manage multiple project assignments and deliverables at the same time
- Work well in a collaborative team structure, which demands excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 5, 2014.
Friday - August 08, 2014
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us at Preston Kelly. Someone who has fire in their belly to go above and beyond and do what no other Account Supervisor has done before. You are an ambitious, superlatively talented account person who has been in the business for five plus years, but you’ve only scratched the surface of your potential.
We will offer you growth opportunities by working on a variety of great clients. You will bring us strategic smarts and the ability to collaborate on a team that will generate ideas that engage consumers. And, most importantly, you have superb client relationship skills all wrapped up in a “can-do” attitude.
- Motivated, self-starter
- Client relationship skills
- Capacity to handle complex clients
- Natural curiosity
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Leadership potential
- Good oral and written presentation skills
Job requirements and description of responsibilities:
- Ability to build strong relationships (internal and external)
- Open and honest communicator
- Effective project management skills
- Research and analyze data to support/build POVs
- Digital experience (digital strategy, social media, etc.)
- Ability to passionately champion and effectively push creative to build the brand
- Proactive, creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure/daily deadlines
- Understands basic financial fundamentals to manage budgets and profitability
Preston Kelly is a full-service, independent marketing communications agency located in Northeast Minneapolis. We have a wide-array of clients such as Mall of America, HealthPartners, Roundy’s Stores (Copp’s, Pick ‘n Save and Mariano’s) YMCA, Medtronic, InSinkErator and Elkay.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Dawn Leuer, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 29, 2014. If you have any questions, please call 612-843-3942.
Monday - July 07, 2014
Preston Kelly is looking for an ambitious, superlatively talented designer with emphasis in digital and interface design. You will be a driven self-starter with an award winning design portfolio and be hungry to win more.
Nitty: You’ll have strong and flexible skills in visual design and interaction design. Substantial understanding of user interface, information architecture and a passion for interactive content development. Ninja level skills with responsive design and mobile first thinking.
Gritty: As part of an integrated branding agency, you should be prepared to handle concept driven work, from beginning to end. Strong type skills and attention to detail are a must. Strong Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills are also required, any html / css skills are a plus. Must be uber collaborative and passionate about building from colleague’s ideas. Must be organized and able to meet reasonable and sometimes unreasonable deadlines.
You’ll have a chance to work with writers who were in nearly all the major award shows last year and be working at an agency named 2010 Midwest "Small Agency of the Year" by Ad Age magazine. If you love your craft, are ready to do the best work of your life, and have a great portfolio, please shoot us an email at email@example.com with a link to your resume and work.
Monday - June 23, 2014
Saturday’s weather for the opening of the Green Line connecting Minneapolis and St. Paul via light rail was wet and dreary, but it would take more than a few rain drops to dampen our enthusiasm for the light-rail wraps we created for HealthPartners, the largest consumer-governed, non-profit health care organization in the nation; and Regions Hospital, a teaching hospital located in St. Paul, Minnesota, part of the HealthPartners system.
In fact, the bright, vivid colors of the light-rail wraps helped brighten the day and stood out visually. The light-rail wrap, which is half HealthPartners/half Regions, is an extension of the current campaigns. Preston Kelly has been executing the “Take me to Regions” campaign for more than four years and the “Your partner in healthy” campaign for more than five years. The Green Line runs right by the front door of Regions.